Jónar Transport has operated its own state-of-the-art bonded warehouse since 1996. Offering personalised service, security and reliability, the role of the facility is to store cargoes awaiting customs clearance and supervise their clearance in whole or in part.
Why bonded warehousing?
- Enables managed payments of import duty and VAT
- Reduces financing costs, as goods are paid for only as required
- Ready contact via phone, fax, e-mail or Internet (EDI)
- Simplified inventory
- Significant savings in time, wages, stock control, driving costs and paperwork
- Reduced costs in terms of storage facilities, operations and transport fleets
- 24-hour security in storage and handling of goods
Optimum storage conditions
- Temperature-controlled warehousing - wide selection of shelving
- Chilling and reefer facilities
- Humidor storage for tobacco
The Bonded warehosue is open weekdays, 8:00-16:30.
Tel: (+354) 458 8405